Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Lee Glass & Glazing would like to reassure its customers, colleagues and suppliers that we are taking the current situation with Coronavirus very seriously. We are monitoring information and advice from the Government and NHS and making decisions daily on how to best protect everyone as this situation changes.
At present both of our offices remain open as normal, and deliveries and installations are going ahead as planned. However, due to the fluidity of the situation we do accept the possibility of a number of staff being off work in the coming weeks, due to isolation periods and childcare issues.
This may have some impact on production, delivery and installation lead times. We will endeavour to give as much notice as possible should any orders be adversely affected.
Some of the steps we are taking as a business include:
- Requesting that representatives of other businesses do not visit without prior appointment
- Increasing the frequency of which we clean public and shared areas
- Reminding all staff to practice and maintain high standards of hygiene
- Encouraging customers to place orders by email or phone where possible, although for customers that prefer to place orders in person our offices do remain open and you will continue to be made welcome as always
- Encouraging customers to make payments for orders via BACS or by Debit/Credit card over the phone
- For payments in person on orders under £30.00 we would encourage contactless card payments
- Restricting the handing over of hard copies of invoices or despatch notes to customers. These can be emailed on request.
- Asking customers not to visit our offices if they are feeling unwell
- Asking customers to inform us if they are feeling unwell when we are scheduled to visit them
- Requesting all customers, colleagues and suppliers keep up to date with the latest Government and NHS information and guidelines, which can be found on the links below
The coming weeks and months could prove to be a trying time for many of us. Lee Glass & Glazing will be doing all that we can to continue providing the best possible service to all of our customers.
In the meantime, thank you for your support and we look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.