Do you have excellent practical qualities, a will to learn new skills, and a positive, friendly attitude?
Here at Lee Glass and Glazing, we are always looking to expand our team to keep up with the high demand for our services. We are a family run business dedicated to customer service, offering job opportunities to reliable professionals throughout the local area. If you are looking to join a friendly, dynamic glass and glazing company, take a look at the current vacancies below to see how you can join our team:
Our available positions:
Job vacancy: Full Time Glazier
Please send you CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lee Glass & Glazing are leading experts in supplying and delivering glass products and glazing services for both domestic and commercial customers across the UK. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Glazier to join our team, based at our Sherwood branch.
- Meet with customers at their property and undertake assigned scheduled installation or emergency repair jobs to high standards.
- Secure properties and carry out simple site surveys where necessary.
- Work effectively and professionally within the policies, procedures, aims, objectives and philosophy of the company and with colleagues.
- Experience in glazing is essential. Please only apply if you have already worked within the industry for at least 2 years.
- Full UK driving licence required: Vans supplied.
- CSC Card Preferable – although training will be provided.
- Full time – 40-hour week – with potential for overtime. Monday to Friday with opportunities for Saturday work if desired.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in a reactive environment.
- Take pride in exceptional workmanship.
- Self-motivated, conscientious, enthusiastic and able to adapt to different circumstances and knowledge as identified by your line manager and colleagues.
- Person-centred in all aspects of your role.
- Good timekeeping and attendance. To be keen, flexible, adaptable with a positive attitude.
To apply for this role email your current CV to email@example.com