Do you have excellent practical qualities, a will to learn new skills, and a positive, friendly attitude?
Here at Lee Glass and Glazing, we are always looking to expand our team to keep up with the high demand for our services. We are a family run business dedicated to customer service, offering job opportunities to reliable professionals throughout the local area. If you are looking to join a friendly, dynamic glass and glazing company, take a look at the current vacancies below to see how you can join our team:
Our available positions:
Glass Production Operative / CNC Operative.
Please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Lee Glass & Glazing is a successful family run business based in Nottingham.
We are leading experts in supplying glass products and glazing services for both domestic and commercial customers across the UK.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a CNC Operative / Production Operative to join the team, based at our Bulwell office.
About the role
- Glass processing, including; Polishing, Drilling, Toughening, Painting, Laminating.
- Operating a CNC machine, including; reading technical drawings, use of CAD/CAD software, setting up and running the machine, quality checking.
- Manual Handling.
Applicants must take in pride in their own work, be capable of working to deadlines, work under supervision and on their own initiative, have a flexible and pro-active approach to work and comply with Health & Safety procedures.
Whilst previous experience of the glass trade would be advantageous, it is not essential as full training will be given.
8am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday. Some overtime may be available/required during the week and at weekends.
To apply for this role please email your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Time Experienced Glazier
Please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Glazier required due to increased work within our busy glazing company, this new job opening requires the following experiences
- Experience in various aspects of glazing essential.
- Glazing double glazed units to uPVC and timber windows & doors
- Single glazing and various other glass installations and repairs etc
- Full UK drivers license is required & essential for van driving
- Applicant able to commute to our factory at Sherwood, Nottingham
Lee Glass & Glazing provides glazing services to domestic and commercial work to carry out various glazing installation.
Email CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a busy Nottingham based family owned glazing company since 1967
Job Type: Full time
Salary: £22,500 – £30,000 per year
Common areas are sanitised, and PPE is provided